Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy
You can choose the settings by clicking this link.
Definition of cookie
Purposes, management of cookies and types of cookies
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, use security elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often the ads are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on the site
|Name||Type||Purpose||Domain||Own / Third party||Expiration|
|_ga||Analysis||Collect standard log information and data about the habits of visitors anonymously||rarecommons.org||Third party||2 years|
|_gat_*||Analysis||Monitor the activity on it.||rarecommons.org||Third party||1 minute|
|_gid||Analysis||Distinguish the users.||rarecommons.org||Third party||1 day|
|Technical||Share contents on social networks.||addthis.com||Third party||1 day|
|__atuvs||Technical||Share contents on social networks.||rarecommons.org||Third party||30 minutes|
|__atuvc||Technical||Share contents on social networks.||rarecommons.org||Third party||1 year|
Deactivation and uninstallation of cookies
The fact of disabling cookies may imply the loss of an optimal functioning of the Website, being disabled some of the characteristics or services provided by it (for example, impossibility of registering, among others). However, even having disabled all cookies, the web browser collects certain essential information for the basic operation of the Website.
The user who wishes to disable cookies can do so from the preferences section of their Internet browser. Below, we indicate the links enabled by the most popular browsers, with the instructions to manage cookies, on various devices and versions if necessary: